subscription is only $19.95 for 50 Theme Days! That's
less than 40˘ per theme!! Sun Day and Mail Day are
- A fun day to plan in the fall. Acorns can be used
for a wide variety of fun, hands-on learning!
- Great to use at the beginning of the year. May
be inserted into a longer theme on Apples, Trees, or Seeds.
- Terrific day to use around Halloween or as part of a unit
on mammals or nocturnal animals.
- Whether you do this day in the dead of winter to
warm up, or close to the end of the school year,
students will have fun learning in this festive atmosphere!
It's amazing how much learning can be done with
bubbles. The students will love the hands-on
activities. This day may want to be planned during a
warmer month to get outside and get blowing!
- From egg, to caterpillar, to butterfly, the changes this
insect endures lends to lots of learning! A fun day to
have in the spring.
creatures fascinate young people. Lots of good
learning for colors and camouflage!
- A fun day to plan around Valentine's Day.
- Get the students to look up above and learn through
the clouds. This day may be inserted as part of a
longer unit on weather.
- A fun day to have around the holidays when everyone is
busy baking cookies!
- These intelligent creatures provide a good basis for a
wide variety of fun lessons.
- You may wish
to correlate this day along with the celebrated Earth Day or
use it any time of year to learn more about our
planet! It may easily be inserted with a unit on the
- From Language Arts to Movement lessons, eggs are a
great learning tool. Use this day to correlate with
the coming of Spring or as part of a unit on animals that
This day may come in handy when working on
citizenship. What do flags stand for and what does the
United States flag mean to our country?
- Watch your students blossom as they learn through a day of
flowers! A wonderful day to plan in the spring or
around Mother's day.
Frogs are a popular subject in the younger grades.
Students will love hopping through this day!
- A great day to plan around the holidays or any time of
This day can be used near the beginning of the year when
students are getting to know one another. It can be a
silly ice-breaker and easily inserted in a longer "All
About Me" unit.
- A wonderful day to incorporate into February's
plans. Lots of valentine fun as well as good learning
about our hearts and how to take care of them!
- A super day to have as summer vacation nears. The
students will learn amazing facts about this favorite
dessert as well as participate in a number of hands-on
- A fun day to have in the spring or fall when the
students can get outside and fly their own creations!
- Your students will learn through these amazing insects and
all they have to offer.
- This fun day can be done in combination with Lion Day
for the month of March.
- Falling leaves make for fun hands-on activities.
Plan this day in the Fall when there are lots of colorful
leaves to choose from!
- This day may be planned in combination with Lamb Day for
the month of March.
- Have everyone wear a pair of mittens to school and engage
in a super warm day of learning!
- Students will love to learn while they "monkey
around"! Plan this day as part of an animal or
- From science to literature, moon activities
abound! Use these unique activities to teach an
exciting mini-unit on the moon. You may want to insert
it as part of a longer unit on space.
- Kids will "flip" over the fun activities planned
for this day.
- These appealing creatures are both fascinating and
fun! Everyone can wear black and white to school and
learn the day away!
- Head outside for a class picnic in one of the warmer
months or have an indoor picnic on the floor of the
classroom. A perfect day to plan as the culmination of
a unit on food or at the end of the school year.
A fun day to
teach any time of year! Pigs are in a wide variety
of literature as well as being a means to teach other subjects.
- Kids love to eat pizza and learning will easily become a
part of this yummy day!
- These lovable creatures make students smile. A
whole day of polar bear activities is sure to please
everyone! Many teachers plan units on bears and this
day would be a perfect fit!
An inexpensive, yet motivating learning tool! Students
love to eat as they learn!
- Potatoes rank as Americans' favorite vegetable.
Explore a fun day of learning using this popular food!
- Similar to apples, this is a good day to use in the
Fall. Take advantage of the season and do lots of
hands-on learning with pumpkins in the classroom!
- The students will hop through this fun day to plan for the
- A great day to plan in the Spring - learn through
- From simple
concepts, such as colors, to the more complex lesson of
light refraction, rainbows are fun for children! This
day may be used as a review of the colors in the younger
grades or as part of a light or weather unit in the older
- Lots of
learning can happen with the assistance of rocks. Have
everyone bring in their own "pet rock" and let the
- These friendly fellows
lead to lots of fun learning! Have this day in the
fall around harvest times.
- Students will love the whimsy of this fun day. Good
to use anytime of year, or as an ice breaker in the Fall.
- Brighten a cold winter day with these fun lessons!
- A great day to have in the Fall, or to insert in a
unit on arachnids!
students love to learn through the stars. You will
love teaching this day and all its creative lessons!
- Keep your students on track to learn with the help of
trains! May be planned anytime of year, or done around
the holidays in conjunction with a reading of The Polar
Express by Chris Van Allsburg.
- Have this fun day around the Thanksgiving holiday or plan it as part
of a unit on birds.