Where is Chocolate Grown?
Fill in the missing words.
1. The earth is divided by an imaginary line called the ____________.
2. Cacao trees only grow near the ____________________.
3. The temperature near the equator is ___________________ (warm or cold.)
4. The equator divides the earth into two hemispheres. They are called the __________________________________ and the _______________________________.
5. I live in the ________________________ hemisphere.
6. To get to the equator the shortest way, I would travel ____________________ (north or south.)
Here is a picture I have drawn of the earth. I will draw the equator and label the Northern Hemisphere with the letter "N" and the Southern Hemisphere with the letter "S".